JO. B. CREATIVE

Author & Multi-Disciplinary Artist

Monday 30 October 2023

HERE I AM, ON OUR NARROW BOAT...


Just a quick post today...

Here we are, on Dotterel, our narrow boat, in Warwickshire. Hubby is doing something dirty in the engine bay and I've just talked to son Tom on the phone about his bonkers plans, and I'm thinking about when I'm famous as an author and artist. 😊 That's my art in the pic.

Being on the boat, which is our home away from home, is a great way to escape our every day stresses. Our daughter lives only an hour away so we can visit her and the family. 

This part of the country is beautiful and was a marvelous escape from the pandemic (except when we were all in different tiers!). 

And here's the link to the first book of my epic western novel Alias Jeannie Delaney - Book 1 - Go West, Girl!, the life story of a devastating and charismatic pants-wearing cowgirl who's the fastest gun in the west and a great lover to both men and women. A crack shot western trilogy with a difference! 




Facebook Jo Ballantyne




A charity organisation supporting the LGBTQ+ community
(I'm supporting Stonewall & they are posting links to Amazon & Alias Jeannie Delaney on their social media posts).




No comments:

Post a Comment